In a thriller at Kingsholm, Gloucester and Newcastle shared nine tries and 82 points, the Cherry and Whites producing a sensational comeback to overturn a 17 point deficit and edge a 42-40 victory.
Gloucester Rugby Junior Camps
We run Junior Camps throughout the year, including every half term. Dates of upcoming camps will be posted here.
Led by former Gloucester Rugby and Samoan international player Terry Fanolua and our experienced Community Rugby Coaches, our junior camps provide a fun and friendly environment to allow kids to learn or improve their game.
The camps skills session will focus on:
- Handling - The Basic Principles
- Decision Making - The Fundamentals of Game Understanding, Evasion and Attacking Play
- Contact - Tackle Technique, Rucking, Mauling and Defensive Systems
- Running - The Principles of Speed and Agility
- Analysis - Used to Improve Game Understanding
- Team Building - A Vital Element that means the difference between Victory and Defeat
Junior camps cater for all abilities and welcome both boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 13. We also run girls only camps.
For any questions or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 872287.
Book online below
|Available Rugby Courses|