APPLICATION END DATE: 26th May 2014
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: FULL TIME
SALARY: COMPETITIVE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Providing Performance Analysis services to the players and coaches of Gloucester Rugby. The successful applicant will need vast experience in working within a professional sports environment and demonstrate competency to the roles that comes with it. Strong working knowledge of SportsCode, Gamebreaker and other related software.
Within the rules of professional confidentially, liaise with the Gloucester Rugby players, coaches and other support staff as appropriate. Rugby knowledge and studies within the field of Performance Analysis is crucial.
- Provide video and statistical reports on individual and team performances of Gloucester Rugby.
- Ability to capture, code and analyse specific team and individual KPI's through clear definitions.
- Effectively analyse opposition teams and individual traits of performance.
- Capability to evolve a workflow and coding template.
- Support the delivery of individual and group analysis sessions.
- Capture, prepare and analyse data from games and training sessions to enhance feedback and player development.
- To create and organise a recruitment database for potential targeted players.
- To organise, maintain and archive databases. This will encompass a comprehensive, indexed visual database of work conducted with players and coaches.
- Testing hardware and software for use in the rugby environment.
- Assisting with hardware and software issues as they arise.
- Ensure that the delivery of the performance analysis service effectively meets its commitments to players, coaches and external partners.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as directed across the organisation as appropriate.
- Training and competence in the operation of required technology.
- Solid understanding of rugby union.
- IT Literate.
- Related Sports Science Degree.
- Creative presentation skills and experience.
- Database management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (team, coach and player interaction).
- Proactive attitude within the role.
- Quality Focus - takes responsibility for ensuring a high quality of work.
- Drive and Energy - demonstrates enthusiasm and is personally committed to achieving objectives set.
- Self Development - is receptive to feedback about own behaviour, strengths and areas or improvement.
Gloucester Rugby are looking for somebody with excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as a hard work ethic to join the Performance Analysis department.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to Alex Brown, Rugby Operations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for all applications is 26th May 2014