Assisting the FD by taking responsibility for producing financial information based on maintaining accurate accounting records, metrics derived from non accounting sources and where appropriate, combining these to provide key revenue and performance indicators enabling better profitability and use of resources.
• Completion of monthly tasks to close the accounts including full reconciliation of Balance Sheet control accounts.
• Production of monthly management accounts in the required format
• Assist in producing monthly forecasts.
• Production of weekly reports on non sport commercial activities.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
• Good technical accounting knowledge supported by a recognised accounting qualification.
• Advanced knowledge of Sage or similar accounting systems.
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office.
Candidates selected for interview will need to be able to demonstrate experience of producing business information for colleagues and peers and liasing with them to develop the commercial aspect of the business.
Please send a resume of your experience to The Personnel Manager, Gloucester Rugby Limited, Kingsholm, GL1 3AX or email in Word or PDF format to email@example.com by 17th June 2008.