Land Rover is offering the prize to one lucky winner. Simply click on the link below to complete the form for your chance to be entered into the prize draw.
Click Here to enter http://www.keycast.com/keycast/jlr/contact/LR/UK/Enquiry/?formid=367
For more information on Land Rover's rugby sponsorship please visit www.landrover.co.uk/rugby
Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Open to all UK residents aged 25 or over.
3. Only one entry per person allowed.
4. Employees of Land Rover and their families, their agents or anyone connected with the draw are excluded from entry.
5. The closing date for entries is 24.04.07. The draw will take place on 25.04.07. The winner will be notified by phone by 27.04.07. The name of winner will be made available to those enclosing a stamped, self-addressed envelope and applying to Land Rover Administration, Freepost TK494, Twickenham, TW2 5UN in an envelope marked 'Results-Gloucester - VIP day out'.
6. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost, incomplete, illegible or mislaid entries. No correspondence will be entered into.
7. No cash alternative will be offered. Land Rover reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in unforeseen circumstances.
8. There is one prize of a pair of complimentary tickets to Gloucester v Bristol on Saturday 28th April 2007 including a chaffeur driven trip from the winner's home address to Ashton Gate, the home of Bristol City FC for two people. The prize winner will also be returned to their point of pick up.
9. The draw will be made by an independent person.
10. The prize may be offered across a number of different programmes.
11. The prize is not transferable.
12. The winners may be used in post-promotion publicity.
13. The promoter is Land Rover, Banbury Road, Gaydon, Warwick, CV35 0RR.