In order to allocate tickets fairly and efficiently the Club will be holding a ballot online which will open to Season Ticket Holders at 5.00pm today (Wednesday, March 2nd) and closes at 3:30pm on Friday, March 11th.
Season Ticket Holders will need to log-on to the 'MyTickets' ticket page in order to reserve up to two tickets per member at which point no payment will be required. Season ticket holders will receive an email confirmation on Sunday, 13th March confirming tickets and requesting payment.
Tickets will be priced at £25 for seats alongside the pitch, £20 seats behind the posts, £15 for terrace and just £10 for concessions.
Please note that season ticket holders who do not have internet access will need to visit the Kingsholm ticket office in person with their season ticket booklets in order to enter the ballot.
All Season Ticket Holders can enter the ballot online - just click HERE, log in and follow the instructions.
The full ballot information is as follows:
1) The ballot is open between 17.00 on Wednesday, March 2nd and closes at 15:30 on Friday, March 11th. It is a random ballot so the time of entry is not important; what is important is that you enter!
2) The ballot is open for all Season Ticket Holders. However preference will be given to Season Ticket Holders who attend the semi final against the Dragons. Any tickets left over from the ballot will be on sale after the final whistle, but only available to season ticket holders who require further tickets or who didn't enter the ballot. Non season ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase tickets from 9.00am on Monday 14th March should any remain available.
3) Season Ticket Holders are eligible to purchase 2 tickets per season ticket held.
4) You can enter for your 'Friends and Family' group. Although members of these groups will be entered as individuals you will be allocated any tickets together, for those members of the group who are successful
5) When entering the ballot it is vital that you give the club correct contact details, especially a current and active email address. If you are successful and we cannot contact you then we will immediately roll the ticket over to another person
Ticket allocation details
1) If Gloucester qualify for the final, the club will notify the successful applicants immediately after the final whistle by email and by PA announcement. Successful applicants will then have until 4pm on Monday, March 14th to purchase the tickets. The club will not chase people to make payments! There is an email address that will be monitored for anyone experiencing issues - firstname.lastname@example.org - and supporters are welcome to visit the Gloucester Rugby Ticket Office at Kingsholm in person from 9am on Monday March 14th.
2) Any tickets that have not been purchased by the deadline of 4pm on Monday, March 14th will go on general sale. In this unlikely event all the details will be published on www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk