You will need to be able to plan and write press releases, match reports, website material and programme features.
You will handle all press enquiries and liaise with local and national rugby media as well as managing press activity on match days and contributing to the work of our marketing team.
Duties will include:
· Handle all incoming and outgoing media communication
· Writing of original content for web and written media
· Write press releases and match reports
· Ghost writing for various club officials
· Editing and managing all external communication
· Planning and managing of press releases and conferences
· Plan and advise on media strategy
· Take an active input into the club's marketing strategy
· Deliver Premier Rugby media strategy
If you can handle the media pressure that comes with such a high-level professional sporting environment, then send your letter of application and full CV to Peter Grzonka, Gloucester Rugby, Kingsholm Road, Gloucester GL1 3AX or email to email@example.com no later than March 6th.