Hunter welcomes Scott Spurling, Matt Kvesic, Henry Slade, Will Skuse and Marland Yarde into the starting XV from the side that beat Wales 40-9, while Ben Nutley joins up with the squad for the first time.
England are currently two from two in this season's competition, and have lost just once in their last twelve outings.
Hunter's side have scored 99 points without conceding a try in their opening Six Nations matches, but captain Chris Walker is under no illusions as to how tough a test his side will face in the north of Italy.
"We're looking forward to actually getting out there and playing," Walker said. "It was frustrating having the game called off last time, but we're ready and focussed on the job in hand.
"It's great to welcome experienced guys like Matt Kvesic back into the mix and that kind of competition can only be good for the squad.
"We've got some real leaders in this side, Dan Robson in particular has been motivating the boys well and we can't wait for the game."
"We know that Italy will provide a strong threat - they have some exciting players, but if we all stick to our tasks then I'm confident we can go out there and give a good account of ourselves."
England Under 20 starting XV to play Italy
15) Ben Ransom (Saracens)
14) Anthony Watson (London Irish)
13) Charlie Walker (Harlequins)
12) Sam Hill (Exeter Chiefs)
11) Marland Yarde (London Irish)
10) Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs)
9) Dan Robson (Gloucester)
1) Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs)
2) Scott Spurling (Saracens)
3) Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins)
4) Tom Price (Leicester Tigers)
5) Dom Barrow (Leeds Carnegie)
6) Matt Kvesic (Worcester Warriors)
7) Chris Walker (Leeds Carnegie) (Capt)
8) Will Skuse (Bath Rugby)
16) Nathan Morris (London Wasps)
17) Alec Hepburn (London Wasps)
18) Nick Auterac (Saracens)
19) Ben Nutley (Northampton Saints)
20) Jack Clifford (Harlequins)
21) Alex Day (Northampton Saints)
22) Tommy Bell (Leeds Carnegie)
23) Josh Bassett (Bedford Blues)