Assisting the Financial Controller by taking responsibility for producing financial information based on maintaining accurate accounting records derived from non accounting sources and where appropriate, combining these to produce key revenue and performance indicators enabling better profitability and use of resources.
· Production of monthly management accounts in the required format.
· Completion of monthly tasks to close the accounts including full reconciliation of
Balance Sheet control accounts.
· Assist in producing weekly cash forecasts.
· Production of weekly reports on non sport commercial activities.
· Assist in the preparation of the annual budget.
· Assist in the Salary Cap control process.
· Provide assistance to the playing department on budget control.
· Communicate Budget and Actual costs and revenues with department managers.
· Prepare Corporation Tax computations.
· Support commercial managers with financial decision making project appraisals.
· Reconcile key revenue and cost codes back to supporting documentation.
· Good technical accounting knowledge supported by a recognised accounting qualification.
· Advanced knowledge of Sage 200™ or similar accounting system.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel™ and Microsoft Office™.
Candidates selected for interview will need to be able to demonstrate experience of producing business information for colleagues and peers and liaising with them to develop the commercial aspect of the business.
Please send a covering letter and resume of your experience to The Personnel Manager, Gloucester Rugby Limited, Kingsholm Road, Gloucester. GL1 3AX or email in Word or PDF format to email@example.com by 13th July 2012.