However, the pitch remained covered as it has been since last Friday, and the pitch is in perfect condition.
Around an inch of snow has fallen which Stadium Manager Dave Balmer describes as being 'soft and powdery'.
The plan today is to wait until the snow stops falling and then brush the standing snow off the covers and reinflate the dome.
In addition to the regular ground staff, a number of the club's stewarding team are coming in throughout the day to help move the snow away from the playing area.
Looking at the forecast for the next 24 hours, we are confident that the game against Mont-de-Marsan will go ahead as planned.
Any updates to the situation will be posted here on the club website.