In the lead up to the 2015 Rugby World Cup, Gloucester Rugby are inviting all schools, rugby clubs, businesses and anyone from Gloucestershire and Wiltshire to join the sponsored walk and raise money for their own worthwhile causes and the Gloucester Rugby CIC.
60% of the money raised by each organisation will be put towards a cause of their choice from grassroots sports to much needed equipment or facilities; CSR projects to charities. The remaining 40% will be donated to the Gloucester Rugby CIC for the delivery of programmes to the community.
Rewards can be earned by participants for taking part and raising money for their nominated causes, these include a Gloucester Rugby flag, team poster and match tickets to Kingsholm and Twickenham.
Gloucester Rugby's ambition is to make the event hassle-free for all participants; all risk assessments, planning and event management aspects of the Walk will be managed by Gloucester Rugby. For more information click here or to register please contact Bryony or Lucy.