Ashton's recall after a one-match suspension is the only change from the 23 which beat Fiji last Saturday.
England Head Coach Stuart Lancaster said:
"To select 23 from a squad of 30 plus who have trained so well, with such intensity and focus, was difficult but it's a good position to be in. The "team first" mentality of all our squad has impressed us greatly.
"We were pleased with lots of aspects of our performance last week, but we know we need to improve this week and, by having some consistency in selection, we allow those players to demonstrate we can step up to the next level against what will be a very tough Australian side."
There will be another 82,000 full house at Twickenham and Lancaster added:
"The crowd at Twickenham last week were brilliant and we can't wait to get back there this Saturday and take part in what I am sure will be a very exciting Test match."
England (v Australia, 2.30pm Saturday, Twickenham Stadium)
15. Alex Goode (Saracens, 3 caps)
14. Chris Ashton (Saracens, 26 caps)
13. Manusamoa Tuilagi (Leicester Tigers, 14 caps)
12. Brad Barritt (Saracens, 8 caps)
11. Charlie Sharples (Gloucester Rugby, 3 caps)
10. Toby Flood (Leicester Tigers, 51 caps)
9. Danny Care (Harlequins, 34caps)
1. Joe Marler (Harlequins, 4 caps)
2. Tom Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 1 cap)
3. Dan Cole (Leicester Tigers, 32 caps)
4. Tom Palmer (London Wasps, 41 caps)
5. Geoff Parling (Leicester Tigers, 9 caps)
6. Tom Johnson (Exeter Chiefs, 4 caps)
7. Chris Robshaw (Harlequins, capt, 9 caps)
8. Thomas Waldrom (Leicester Tigers, 3 caps)
16. David Paice (London Irish, 3 caps)
17. David Wilson (Bath Rugby, 20 caps)
18. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 1 cap)
19. Joe Launchbury (London Wasps, 1 cap)
20. Tom Wood (Northampton Saints, 10 caps)
21. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 25 caps)
22. Owen Farrell (Saracens, 9 caps)
23. Mike Brown (Harlequins, 8 caps)
Content courtesy of RFU