Supporter Information – What’s On at the Leicester Tigers Game
15 November 2018
Tickets are still selling well for the fixture, which is part of the 2018-19 Club Membership, and general sale tickets are available from the Gloucester Rugby Ticket Office which opens at 9:30am on Friday morning.
Timings at a Glance:
- Make sure to update your Gloucester Rugby App before this weekend’s game as important technical changes have been made, and you will not be able to access the state-of-the-art stadium WiFi without the latest update from the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Gates Open at 5.45pm – Happy Hour for the first hour!
- Check out the new SwipeStation in the Lion’s Den, as well as the Shogun Bar.
- Andy Wyman Interview with in the Shogun Bar with Tom Marshall and Lloyd Evans.
- Pre-match activity including Win a Pint for your Row in the Stowford Press Stand
- Head to the Fanzone to see more from the guys from Mike Burton Travel, who will be handing out mini rugby balls, and chatting about packages for Rugby World Cup 2019.
- Kick Off at 7.45pm
- Half-time – Hit The Bar Challenge presented by A-Plan and our new Half Time game, Storage King presents Storage Fling!
- Post Match – Maximum Robbie is in the Shogun Bar
The Best way to experience Kingsholm:
- Make sure that you download the Gloucester Rugby App! Make sure to update your app before this weekend’s game as important technical changes have been made, and you will not be able to access the state-of-the-art stadium WiFi without the latest update from the App Store or Google Play Store.
The only way to get access to the superfast new Wi-Fi at Kingsholm.
- Select “App Download” on your Wi-Fi menu, download the app from app store. Once you have downloaded open the App and click connect you will automatically connect to our Super-Fast Wi-Fi.
- The App includes – Ref Link, SwipeStation, half-time quiz, vote for your Stowford Man of the Match and lots more exciting features.
For more information, visit here Visit Here
Things not to miss:
Kingsholm Stadium gates open at 5.45pm, and don’t forget there will be a Happy Hour in the bars from then until 6.45pm. Still £3-a-pint, and available on Greene King IPA, Wolfpack Lager and Stowford Press.
Pick up a copy of the matchday programme which this week will cost £2.50, from around the ground. The programme includes an interview with centre Billy Twelvetrees, lots of news from around the club, and a look at our visitors from Franklin’s Gardens.
Head to the Shogun Bar at 7.10pm, where Andy Wyman will be interviewing Tom Marshall and Lloyd Evans.
Supporters in the West Terrace are reminded to be ready at 7.25pm, where mini-balls will be thrown into the Terrace by Alex Seville and Todd Gleave ready for the ‘A-Plan Insurance Hit The Bar’ Challenge at Half Time.
At 7.35pm, supporters in the Stowford Press Stand are invited to keep an eye on the roving camera, and one lucky winner will win a pint of Stowford Press for their whole row!
One supporter will have ten chances to throw a ball into our new Storage King Unit, successful balls mean points, and points mean prizes! The supporter that finishes at the top of the Storage Fling leaderboard come the end of the season will win a whopping £1000 cash!
Head to the Shogun Bar post-match for musical entertainment where Maximum Robbie will be performing!
Maximum Robbie is the UK’s number 1 Robbie Williams tribute, so please Let him entertain you with a host of hits from his Take That days, solo career and even some swing and soul thrown into the mix. Maximum Robbie knows how to throw a party and he promises to throw one in the Shogun Bar on Friday night just for you!
Head to the Gloucester Rugby store which opens from midday, and also the Shed store for great deals on all of the latest Cherry and White stash from XBlades Sports.
Eat, Drink and beat the queues with SwipeStation:
Don’t forget happy hour from gates opening for the 1st hour! We are delighted to confirm the introduction of 2-pint reusable cups! Head to the Gloucester Rugby bars to get yourself a 2-pinter and also try some of the new drinks on offer! Please note there is a £2 deposit for these refundable when you hand the cup back.
Download the SwipeStation App to make sure you beat the queues! Head to the Shogun Bar or the new units in the Lion’s Den for the machines to print off your ticket and be back at your seat without missing a beat!
Food and Refreshments wise, there are plenty of options on offer around the stadium from Freeman’s Event Partners.
- At Gate 1, take advantage of the Gourmet Burger Van, West Cornwall Pasty and Woodfired Pizza and Freshly ground Coffee & Crepes and outside the Lions Den, head to the Lavazza Coffee cup
- At Gate 2, head to the Gourmet Burger Unit, Brackhurst Gourmet Sausage and Lavazza Coffee, and at Gate 3, enjoy some Traditional Hog Roast. In the Shogun Bar, visit West Cornwall Pasty Bar.
- If the thought of artisan sausages and slow-cooked, tender pulled pork makes your mouth water, look no further than Hog Roast at Gate 3, serving top-quality locally produced pork and sausages from the Gloucester Sausage Company!
Travelling to Kingsholm:
Supporters wishing to attend the game and take advantage of the Park and Ride service can use the EDF Energy Barnwood Service which runs as follows;
Pre-match 5.45pm to 7.40pm, then post-match from approximately 9:30pm until the final bus at 11.30pm.
Important Notice. Please Note that the Tesco’s Park and Ride is no longer available on Gloucester Rugby Matchdays. Apologies for any inconvenience.