Supporter Information – What’s On at the Worcester Warriors Game
30 November 2018
The Cherry and Whites play host to the Worcester Warriors this weekend, with the Gallagher Premiership reaching Round Nine, with crucial domestic points up for grabs.
Here is all you need to know if you’re coming to the game!
Tickets are still selling well for the fixture, which is part of the 2018-19 Club Membership, limited general sale tickets are available from the Gloucester Rugby Ticket Office which opens at 9:30am on Saturday morning.
Timings at a Glance:
- Gates Open at 1pm – Happy Hour for the first hour!
- In the Fan Zone:
- Don’t forget we need your help – to Stock the Shed! We are calling on the generosity of Gloucester Rugby Supporters to join all the club in donating cans of food produce, clothes, socks or underwear to help support the Gloucester City Mission and Gloucester Feed the Hungry this winter. The Gloucester Rugby Academy will be ready to collect any of your donations.
- England Rugby Travel, will be chatting about packages for Rugby World Cup 2019.
- We welcome Lunar City to Kingsholm, who will be handing out discount vouchers, as well as hiding 10 prizes around the stadium! Find them pre-match!
- Look out for our Mascot – Kingsley
- Andy Wyman Interview with in the Shogun Bar with Gerbrandt Grobler and Ben Vellacott at 2.15pm
- At 2.50pm, supporters in the Stowford Press Stand are invited to keep an eye on the roving camera, and one lucky winner will win a pint of Stowford Press for their whole row!
- Kick Off at 3pm
- Half-time – Hit The Bar Challenge presented by A-Plan and our new Half Time game, Storage King presents Storage Fling! One supporter will have ten chances to throw a ball into our new Storage King Unit, successful balls mean points, and points mean prizes! The supporter that finishes at the top of the Storage Fling leader board come the end of the season will win a whopping £1000 cash!
- Post-Match – Sophie Cotterell is in the Shogun Bar Head to the Shogun Bar post-match for musical entertainment where Sophie Cotterell will be performing! With an MTV Top 10 & performances on the X-Factor, Sophie really is a local superstar! Enjoy her blend of covers new and old, as well as a few of her own songs slipped into the mix.
Things not to miss:
Kingsholm Stadium gates open at 1pm, and don’t forget there will be a Happy Hour in the bars from then until 2pm. Still £3-a-pint, and available on Greene King IPA, Wolfpack Lager and Stowford Press.
Pick up a copy of the matchday programme which this week will cost £3.50, from around the ground. The programme includes an interview with winger Ollie Thorley, lots of news from around the club.
The only way to get access to the superfast new Wi-Fi at Kingsholm.
- To get access to our super-fast Wi-Fi, make sure that you download the Gloucester Rugby App from App Store or Google Play!
- Select “App Download” on your Wi-Fi menu, download the app from the App store or Google Play. Once you have downloaded open the App and click connect you will automatically connect to our Super-Fast Kingsholm Wi-Fi.
- The App includes – Ref Link, SwipeStation, half-time quiz, vote for your Stowford Press Man of the Match and lots more exciting features.
- Important – If you have already downloaded do make sure you update the app as there have been some important technical changes and you will not be able to access the state-of-the-art stadium WiFi without the latest update.
For more information, Visit Here
Food & Drink Options at Kingsholm:
Don’t forget happy hour from gates opening for the 1st hour! We are delighted to confirm the introduction of 2-pint reusable cups! Head to the Gloucester Rugby bars to get yourself a 2-pinter and also try some of the new drinks on offer! Please note there is a £2 deposit for these refundable when you hand the cup back.
Beat the queues with SwipeStation – Download the SwipeStation App to make sure you beat the queues! Head to the Shogun Bar or the new units in the Lion’s Den for the machines to print of your ticket and be back at your seat without missing a beat!
Food and Refreshments wise, there are plenty of options on offer around the stadium from Freeman’s Event Partners.
- At Gate 1, take advantage of the Gourmet Burger Van, West Cornwall Pasty and Woodfired Pizza and Freshly ground Coffee & Crepes and outside the Lion’s Den, head to the Lavazza Coffee cup
- At Gate 2, head to the Gourmet Burger Unit, Brackhurst Gourmet Sausage and Lavazza Coffee, and at Gate 3, enjoy some Traditional Hog Roast. In the Shogun Bar, visit West Cornwall Pasty Bar.
- If the thought of artisan sausages and slow-cooked, tender pulled pork makes your mouth water, look no further than Hog Roast at Gate 3, serving top-quality locally produced pork and sausages from the Gloucester Sausage Company!
Travelling to Kingsholm:
Supporters wishing to attend the game and take advantage of the Park and Ride service can use the EDF Energy Barnwood Service which runs as follows;
Pre-match 1pm to 2.55pm, then post-match from approximately 5pm until the final bus at 8pm.
Important Notice. Please Note that the Tesco’s Park and Ride is no longer available on Gloucester Rugby Matchdays. Apologies for any inconvenience.