Places still available at Girls Only rugby camp
15 May 2019
On Wednesday 29 and Thursday 30 May the Gloucester Rugby community team will be at Sir Thomas Rich’s School delivering a 2-day Girls Only rugby camp.
Suitable for girls aged 11 – 18 years old, the camp skills session will focus on:
- Handling – The Basic Principles
- Decision Making – The Fundamentals of Game Understanding, Evasion and Attacking Play
- Contact – Tackle Technique, Rucking, Mauling and Defensive Systems
- Running – The Principles of Speed and Agility
- Analysis – Used to Improve Game Understanding
- Team Building – A Vital Element that means the difference between Victory and Defeat
The 2-day Girls Only Camp costs £60. BOOK NOW
Led by former Gloucester Rugby and Samoan international player Terry Fanolua and our experienced Community Rugby Coaches, our camps provide a fun and friendly environment to allow kids to learn or improve their sports skills.
Are you a 2018-19 Club Member? Use your discount code which was emailed to you to get 50% off!
For any questions or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 872287.
Don’t miss out – Book your place HERE