SUPPORTERS INFORMATION – WHAT’S ON AT THE CONNACHT MATCH
6 December 2019
Gloucester Rugby host Connacht (Kick-Off 1PM) on Sunday 8 December in the Heineken Champions Cup. We welcome the men from Galway to Kingsholm for what promises to be an exciting match!
Timings at a Glance:
- Gates Open at 11am – Happy Hour runs until 12pm. Still £3-a-pint, and available on Greene King IPA and Stowford Press.
- Fanzone open from 11pm – in the fanzone we have giant inflatable games with fun for all the family.
- Andy Wyman Interviews Charlie Sharples and Ruan Dreyer in the Shogun Bar at 12.10pm
- At 12.40pm supporters in the West Terrace have the chance to catch a ball and take part in the Hit The Bar Challenge at Half Time presented by A-Plan
- Kick Off at 1pm : Gloucester Rugby v Connacht.
- Half-time – Hit The Bar Challenge presented by A-Plan.
- Playing the Shogun Bar, after full time is Sophie Cotterell. Sophie is a talented local singer and songwriter who regularly performs in and around Gloucestershire. A beautiful voice and a great performer, Sophie really does lift the audience with her incredible talent.
Here is all you need to know if you’re coming to the game!
Tickets are part of the 2019/20 Club Membership. Tickets are still available for the game. You can get yours HERE
It’s going to be a busy match so to avoid delays please don’t forget your tickets (as re-prints cause delays). Please ensure that you arrive at the stadium in good time to pass through the turnstiles and if you are collecting tickets arrive early.
Things not to miss:
Pick up a copy of the matchday programme for £3.50, from around the ground. This week’s programme features an interview with Jamal Ford-Robinson.
To get access to our super-fast Wi-Fi, make sure that you download the Gloucester Rugby App from App Store or Google Play!
- The App includes – Ref Link, In Seat Delivery for those in our seated stands, our Game of Holms Quiz, vote for your Stowford Man of the Match and lots more exciting features.
- Important – If you have already downloaded do make sure you update the app as new features may have been added.
Food & Drink Options at Kingsholm:
- Don’t forget happy hour from gates opening for the 1st hour! We are delighted to confirm the introduction of 2-pint reusable cups! Head to the Gloucester Rugby bars to get yourself a 2-pinter and also try some of the new drinks on offer! Please note there is a £2 deposit for these – refundable when you hand the cup back.
- “Beat The Queues” with Swipestation – simply access via the Gloucester Rugby App – select Rugby / Order / Beat the Queues to pre-order your drinks! Head to the Shogun Bar or the Lion’s Den for the machines to print off your ticket and be back at your seat without missing a beat!
- Sitting in the Malvern Tyres or Stowford Press Stands? Why not get your food & drink delivered to your seat? Try Gloucester Rugby’s in-seat delivery at Kingsholm? Open your Gloucester Rugby App – select Rugby / Order / In-seat Delivery.
- Food and Refreshments wise, there are plenty of options on offer around the stadium from Freeman’s Event Partners:
Head to Gate 1 for delicious pasties, a range of burgers, chicken and fish as well as local sausages and slow cooked pork from the Gloucester Old Spot Sausage company. Or warm yourself up with fresh coffee and sweet treats.
At Gate 2, there’s a variety of tasty beef and chicken burgers. If you’re after some freshly ground coffee, you can’t miss the Lavazza outlet.
For a traditional hog roast, head to Gate 3. There are also West Cornwall Pasty outlets in the Shogun Bar and Abbey Lounge.
Please check with your server if you have any specific dietary requirements.
Travelling to Kingsholm:
Supporters wishing to attend the game and take advantage of the Park and Ride service can use the EDF Energy Barnwood Service which runs as follows;
Pre-match 11am – 1pm, then post-match from approximately 3pm until the final bus at 4pm. Please note the drop-off and pick up area will be outside the road closures, so please go to your drop-off point for your return journey. The Park & Ride will run every 15 minutes.
There are tickets still available so please visit the ticket office at Kingsholm Stadium or up to three hours before kick-off, you can get your ticket HERE