Supporters Information – What’s on at the Worcester Warriors match
20 December 2019
Gloucester Rugby host Worcester Warriors (Kick-Off 7.45pm) on Friday 20 December in the Gallagher Premiership. This game is our Christmas match and Kingsholm will be full of festive fun for everyone!
Timings at a Glance:
- Gates Open at 5.45pm – Happy Hour runs until 6.45pm. Still £3-a-pint, and available on Greene King IPA and Stowford Press.
- Fanzone open from 5.45pm – in the fanzone will be our special Christmas fun, including Reindeer, Owls and much more festive fun.
- Andy Wyman Interviews Corne Fourie & Jason Woodward in the Shogun Bar at 7pm.
- At 7.25pm supporters in the West Terrace have the chance to catch a ball and take part in the Hit The Bar Challenge at Half Time presented by A-Plan
- Supporters in the Stowford Press Stand will have the chance to Win a Pint for their row with Stowford Press at 7.30pm.
- Kick Off at 7.45pm : Gloucester Rugby v Worcester Warriors.
- Half-time – Hit The Bar Challenge presented by A-Plan.
- Post Match – The Dudettes will be playing in The Shogun bar after the game!
Did you know that tomorrow’s match v Worcester Warriors is our 500th Premiership Match?
To celebrate, we have teamed up with partners Stowford Press to give 500 lucky supporters a chance to win a free pint of Stowford Press or Stowford Press Mixed Berries. To enter, simply make sure you are in the stadium by 6.45pm and look out for our Christmas Elves! *Must be over 18 to win.
Here is all you need to know if you’re coming to the game!
Tickets are part of the 2019/20 Club Membership. Very limited tickets are still available for the game. You can get yours HERE
It’s going to be a busy match so to avoid delays please don’t forget your tickets (as re-prints cause delays). Please ensure that you arrive at the stadium in good time to pass through the turnstiles and if you are collecting tickets arrive early.
Please join us in helping to raise money for The Fold on Friday.
The Fold is a children’s home, that supports children in the Limpopo region of South Africa, who have been rescued from desperate situations. The Fold offers a loving home for the children and allows the children to live as they should – learning, playing & caring for each other. Martin St. Quinton, Gloucester Rugby Club owner, has worked with The Fold for many years and regularly goes to visit the home. The money raised by Gloucester Rugby at this Friday’s match, will go directly towards facilities/ equipment which will provide the children with opportunities both to play and take part in sport.
We would be really grateful if you could help Gloucester Rugby support The Fold SA! Any contribution is gratefully received. Look out for the bucket collectors at Kingsholm on Friday evening.
Things not to miss:
Pick up a copy of the matchday programme for £3.50, from around the ground. This week’s programme features an interview with Gloucester Rugby’s centurion Callum Braley.
To get access to our super-fast Wi-Fi, make sure that you download the Gloucester Rugby App from App Store or Google Play!
- The App includes – Ref Link, In Seat Delivery for those in our seated stands, our Game of Holms Quiz, vote for your Stowford Man of the Match and lots more exciting features.
- Important – If you have already downloaded do make sure you update the app as new features may have been added.
Food & Drink Options at Kingsholm:
- Don’t forget happy hour from gates opening for the 1st hour! We are delighted to confirm the introduction of 2-pint reusable cups! Head to the Gloucester Rugby bars to get yourself a 2-pinter and also try some of the new drinks on offer! Please note there is a £2 deposit for these refundable when you hand the cup back.
- “Beat The Queues” with Swipestation – simply access via the Gloucester Rugby App – select Rugby / Order / Beat the Queues to pre-order your drinks! Head to the Shogun Bar or the Lion’s Den for the machines to print off your ticket and be back at your seat without missing a beat!
- Sitting in the Malvern Tyres or Stowford Press Stands? Why not get your food & drink delivered to your seat? Try Gloucester Rugby’s in-seat delivery at Kingsholm? Open your Gloucester Rugby App – select Rugby / Order / In-seat Delivery.
- Food and Refreshments wise, there are plenty of options on offer around the stadium from Freeman’s Event Partners:
Head to Gate 1 for delicious pasties, a range of burgers, chicken and fish as well as local sausages and slow cooked pork from the Gloucester Old Spot Sausage company. Or warm yourself up with fresh coffee and sweet treats.
At Gate 2, there’s a variety of tasty beef and chicken burgers. If you’re after some freshly ground coffee, you can’t miss the Lavazza outlet.
For a traditional hog roast, head to Gate 3. There are also West Cornwall Pasty outlets in the Shogun Bar and Abbey Lounge.
Please check with your server if you have any specific dietary requirements.
Travelling to Kingsholm:
Supporters wishing to attend the game and take advantage of the Park and Ride service can use the EDF Energy Barnwood Service which runs as follows;
Pre-match 5:45pm – 7.40pm, then post-match from approximately 9.45pm until the final bus at 10.45pm. Please note the drop-off and pick up area will be outside the road closures, so please go to your drop-off point for your return journey.
There are very limited tickets still available so please visit the ticket office at Kingsholm Stadium or up to three hours before kick-off, you can get your ticket HERE