Supporters Information – What’s on at the Bath Rugby match
3 January 2020
Gloucester Rugby host Bath Rugby (Kick-Off 3pm) on Saturday 4 January in the Gallagher Premiership for a derby day clash with our West Country rivals.
Timings at a Glance:
- Gates Open at 1pm – Happy Hour runs until 2pm. Still £3-a-pint, and available on Greene King IPA and Stowford Press.
- Fanzone open from 1pm
- Andy Wyman Interviews Callum Braley & James Hanson in the Shogun Bar at 2.15pm.
- At 2.40pm supporters in the West Terrace have the chance to catch a ball and take part in the Hit The Bar Challenge at Half Time presented by A-Plan
- Supporters in the Stowford Press Stand will have the chance to Win a Pint for their row with Stowford Press at 2.45pm.
- Kick Off at 3pm : Gloucester Rugby v Bath Rugby.
- Half-time – Hit The Bar Challenge presented by A-Plan.
- Post Match – The Social Fretwork will be playing in The Shogun bar after the game! The Social Fretwork are a four piece band featuring female vocals and two male vocals; all experienced musicians with a diverse range of tastes guaranteed to make the Shogun Bar dance and sing …. with the promise of no more Christmas songs! The Social Fretwork look forward to entertaining you!
Here is all you need to know if you’re coming to the game!
Tickets are part of the 2019/20 Club Membership. This game is sold out.
It’s going to be a busy match so to avoid delays please don’t forget your tickets (as re-prints cause delays). Please ensure that you arrive at the stadium in good time to pass through the turnstiles and if you are collecting tickets arrive early.
Gloucester Rugby Foundation fundraising at the game
This weekend’s match for Bath has been designated as a fundraiser for our very own charity – the Gloucester Rugby Foundation.
In case you missed it we recently changed our charity name to the Gloucester Rugby Foundation. The Gloucester Rugby Foundation goal is to engage, educate and inspire the local community to bring about positive social impact and new opportunities for all through rugby around three pillars of activity – participation for people of all ages, education & training and health & wellbeing. The Gloucester Rugby Foundation touches so many people within our local community and if you can spare some change to support the great word the team does you really will make a difference.
Things not to miss:
Pick up a copy of the matchday programme for £3.50, from around the ground. This week’s programme features an interview with Gloucester Rugby’s Ben Morgan.
To get access to our super-fast Wi-Fi, make sure that you download the Gloucester Rugby App from App Store or Google Play!
- The App includes – Ref Link, In Seat Delivery for those in our seated stands, our Game of Holms Quiz, vote for your Stowford Man of the Match and lots more exciting features.
- Important – If you have already downloaded do make sure you update the app as new features may have been added.
Food & Drink Options at Kingsholm:
- Don’t forget happy hour from gates opening for the 1st hour! We are delighted to confirm the introduction of 2-pint reusable cups! Head to the Gloucester Rugby bars to get yourself a 2-pinter and also try some of the new drinks on offer! Please note there is a £2 deposit for these refundable when you hand the cup back.
- “Beat The Queues” with Swipestation – simply access via the Gloucester Rugby App – select Rugby / Order / Beat the Queues to pre-order your drinks! Head to the Shogun Bar or the Lion’s Den for the machines to print off your ticket and be back at your seat without missing a beat!
- Sitting in the Malvern Tyres or Stowford Press Stands? Why not get your food & drink delivered to your seat? Try Gloucester Rugby’s in-seat delivery at Kingsholm? Open your Gloucester Rugby App – select Rugby / Order / In-seat Delivery.
- Food and Refreshments wise, there are plenty of options on offer around the stadium from Freeman’s Event Partners:
Head to Gate 1 for delicious pasties, a range of burgers, chicken and fish as well as local sausages and slow cooked pork from the Gloucester Old Spot Sausage company. Or warm yourself up with fresh coffee and sweet treats.
At Gate 2, there’s a variety of tasty beef and chicken burgers. If you’re after some freshly ground coffee, you can’t miss the Lavazza outlet.
For a traditional hog roast, head to Gate 3. There are also West Cornwall Pasty outlets in the Shogun Bar and Abbey Lounge.
Please check with your server if you have any specific dietary requirements.
Travelling to Kingsholm:
Supporters wishing to attend the game and take advantage of the Park and Ride service can use the EDF Energy Barnwood Service which runs as follows;
Pre-match 1pm – 3pm, then post-match from approximately 5pm until the final bus at 6.30pm. Please note the drop-off and pick up area will be outside the road closures, so please go to your drop-off point for your return journey.