Supporters Information – What’s on at the Montpellier match
10 January 2020
Gloucester Rugby host Montpellier (Kick-Off 5.30pm) on Saturday 11 January for a crucial clash in the Heineken Champions Cup. Gloucester Rugby are still in the hunt for a Quarter Final spot.
Timings at a Glance:
- Gates Open at 3.30pm – Happy Hour runs until 4.30pm. Still £3-a-pint, and available on Greene King IPA and Stowford Press.
- Fanzone open from 3.30pm. We will have our resident free Face Painter in the Fanzone so you can show your colours. Busker Sophie Cotterell will be playing in the Fanzone before the game.
- Andy Wyman Interviews Jamal Ford-Robinson & Jake Polledri in the Shogun Bar at 4.45pm.
- At 5.10pm supporters in the West Terrace have the chance to catch a ball and take part in the Hit The Bar Challenge at Half Time presented by A-Plan.
- Kick Off at 5.30pm : Gloucester Rugby v Montpellier.
- Half-time – Hit The Bar Challenge presented by A-Plan.
Here is all you need to know if you’re coming to the game!
Tickets are part of the 2019/20 Club Membership. Don’t forget Club Members can bring a mate for £10.
It’s going to be a busy match so to avoid delays please don’t forget your tickets (as re-prints cause delays). Please ensure that you arrive at the stadium in good time to pass through the turnstiles and if you are collecting tickets arrive early.
Tickets are still available HERE
Things not to miss:
Pick up a copy of the matchday programme for £3.50, from around the ground. This week’s programme features an interview with Gloucester Rugby’s Matt Banahan.
To get access to our super-fast Wi-Fi, make sure that you download the Gloucester Rugby App from App Store or Google Play!
- The App includes – Ref Link, In Seat Delivery for those in our seated stands, our Game of Holms Quiz, vote for your Stowford Man of the Match and lots more exciting features.
- Important – If you have already downloaded do make sure you update the app as new features may have been added.
Food & Drink Options at Kingsholm:
- Don’t forget happy hour from gates opening for the 1st hour! We are delighted to confirm the introduction of 2-pint reusable cups! Head to the Gloucester Rugby bars to get yourself a 2-pinter and also try some of the new drinks on offer! Please note there is a £2 deposit for these refundable when you hand the cup back.
- “Beat The Queues” with Swipestation – simply access via the Gloucester Rugby App – select Rugby / Order / Beat the Queues to pre-order your drinks! Head to the Shogun Bar or the Lion’s Den for the machines to print off your ticket and be back at your seat without missing a beat!
- Sitting in the Malvern Tyres or Stowford Press Stands? Why not get your food & drink delivered to your seat? Try Gloucester Rugby’s in-seat delivery at Kingsholm? Open your Gloucester Rugby App – select Rugby / Order / In-seat Delivery.
- Food and Refreshments wise, there are plenty of options on offer around the stadium from Freeman’s Event Partners:
Head to Gate 1 for delicious pasties, a range of burgers, chicken and fish as well as local sausages and slow cooked pork from the Gloucester Old Spot Sausage company. Or warm yourself up with fresh coffee and sweet treats.
At Gate 2, there’s a variety of tasty beef and chicken burgers. If you’re after some freshly ground coffee, you can’t miss the Lavazza outlet.
For a traditional hog roast, head to Gate 3. There are also West Cornwall Pasty outlets in the Shogun Bar and Abbey Lounge.
Please check with your server if you have any specific dietary requirements.
Travelling to Kingsholm:
Supporters wishing to attend the game and take advantage of the Park and Ride service can use the EDF Energy Barnwood Service which runs as follows;
Pre-match 3.30pm – 5.30pm, then post-match from approximately 7.30pm until the final bus at 9pm.
Please note the drop-off and pick up area will be outside the road closures, so please go to your drop-off point for your return journey.
Tickets are still available HERE