2020-21 Club Membership | 11 Month Direct Debit ends tomorrow
10 February 2020
Our 2020-2021 Gloucester Rugby Club Memberships for next season are on sale for New and Renewing Club Members!
Get yours before midnight tomorrow (Tuesday 11 February) and spread the cost over 11 months with our interest free Direct Debit.
Our Club Memberships remains the best value way to watch Gloucester Rugby. For example, for an Adult in the Shed, if you are a renewing member and you purchase before the Exclusive Renewal Discount deadline at midnight on 11 March 2020 this equates to a match ticket price of £21.25 per match over the whole of next season.
Existing Club Members, to find your Exclusive Renewal Discount, please log on to your Club Membership account and ensure your details (including your date of birth is up to date). If you have a seat for the 2019-20 season this seat will be reserved for you until the March deadline.
Equally, if you are a new Club Member and take up the 5% discount on a Shed Adult ticket by the March deadline, this works out at £23.44 per match. If you purchase a Junior Membership and take up the 5% discount, this equates to £8.88 per match for 16 amazing days out at Kingsholm. If you look at comparable days out, our Club Membership represents remarkable value.
YOUR 2020-21 CLUB MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
- Entry to 16 home matches at Kingsholm ₁
- All 11 Gallagher Premiership regular season matches
- 3 European Cup pool matches
- 2 Premiership Rugby Cup pool matches
- Admission to all home Premiership Rugby Shield matches ₂
- Invite to monthly exclusive Club Member Events throughout the season (subject to availability – registration to events is required and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis)
- Entry into the International ticket ballot
- Regular communication giving you exclusive behind the scenes news, access and interviews before anyone else ₃
- Bring a mate for £10 to selected matches ₄
- Invitation to an exclusive discount event for Club Members in the Gloucester Rugby Shop
- Exclusive discount offers for Club Members
- Exclusive access to match ticket pre-sales
- Exclusive access to pre-sale on concerts held at Kingsholm Stadium, subject to promoter approval
- 15% discount on conferencing and events booking at Kingsholm Stadium
Below are the changes that we are making to 2020-21 Club Memberships:
WE ARE SIMPLIFYING OUR STAND CATEGORIES
- Premium seats situated in Malvern Tyres Stand (previously categorised at Gold). These seats will only be available for Club Members, Hospitality guests or 1873 Club Members).
- Malvern Tyres Stand seats (Silver and Bronze categories are removed).
- Stowford Press Stand, the Greene King Shed and the Speedy Skips Stand remain the same
EXISTING CLUB MEMBERS (2019-20 SEASON) YOUR CURRENT SEATS ARE RESERVED FOR YOU TO RENEW UNTIL MIDNIGHT ON WEDNESDAY 11 MARCH 2020
After midnight Wednesday 11 March 2020 any seats that have not been renewed by existing Club Members will go on general sale, (these seats will be available on a first come first served basis).
The quickest and easiest way to renew is online.
Renewing Club Members, have all been sent a letter by post with full details about 2020-21 Club Memberships including details of your Exclusive Renewal Discount
New Members that sign up by midnight on Wednesday 11 March 2020 can benefit from 5% discount.
**CLUB MEMBERSHIPS AGE GROUPS ARE AS FOLLOWS
- Junior : 6-17 years old : Means anyone aged 6 to 17 as at 1 September of the relevant season.
- 18-25 years old : Means anyone aged 18 to 25 years old as at 1 September of the relevant season.
- Adult : means anyone aged 26 and over as at 1 September of the relevant season
- Concession : means anyone aged 65 and over as at 1 September of the relevant season, mature students, those currently serving in the armed forces and those working for the emergency services.
- Anyone aged under 6 as at 1 September of the relevant season will receive FREE entry but please note for seated stands, they will NOT be allocated a seat, and if a seat is required a ticket needs to be purchased.
- Proof of ID is required.
Get your 2020-21 Club Membership HERE
1 Subject to any scheduling or competition changes by PRL, EPCR, PRC or RFU and qualification. 2 Subject to confirmation of scheduling. Exclusions – Testimonial matches, Exhibition matches. 3 only available to Club Members who have opted into communications. 4 Applicable matches will be communicated throughout the season.