Our 2021-2022 Gloucester Rugby Club Memberships are now on sale for New and Existing Members!
Club Membership remains the most cost-effective way to follow Gloucester Rugby. Your membership will include entry to Gloucester Rugby’s Gallagher Premiership regular season fixtures, any European Cup pool matches and any Premiership Cup pool matches*.
If you are an existing Club Member with credit on your ticketing account due to matches being played behind closed doors, you can use your missed match credit towards your 2021-22 Club Membership purchase.
It is no longer possible to process two memberships under the same name. Each member must have their own individual account. If you do have multiple memberships under one account, please call our Customer Service team on 01452 872289 before you renew.
To join, click here to log into your ticketing account. If this is your first time logging in to our new ticket system, please select recover password and follow the instructions. Please ensure your contact details are up to date and you are opted in to Club News so you do not miss important information.
Club Memberships age groups are as follows:
- Junior 6-17 years old | Means anyone aged 6 to 17 as at 1 September of the relevant season.
- 18-25 years old | Means anyone aged 18 to 25 years old as at 1 September of the relevant season.
- Adult | Means anyone aged 26 and over as at 1 September of the relevant season.
- Concession | Means anyone aged 65 and over as at 1 September of the relevant season, mature students, those currently serving in the armed forces and those working for the emergency services.
- Anyone aged under 6 as at 1 September of the relevant season gets FREE entry but please note for seated stands they will NOT be allocated a seat, and if a seat is required a ticket needs to be purchased.
Proof of ID is required.
By purchasing a Club Membership you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions.