Our 2020-2021 Gloucester Rugby Club Memberships are available to purchase.
Club Membership allows you to make huge savings across the season.
Our Club Memberships remains the best value way to watch Gloucester Rugby. For example, for an Adult in the Shed, equates to a match ticket price of £24.69 per match over the whole of next season.
Existing Club Members, please log on to your Club Membership account and ensure your details (including your date of birth) are up to date.
Age group categories remain the same as last season
Following the introduction of our new age-group categories last season, we are pleased to confirm these will remain in place next season. Details of the age groups can be found at the bottom of this webpage**.
Your 2020-21 Club Membership includes;
- Entry to Gallagher Premiership and European Cup pool matches ₁
- Invite to monthly exclusive Club Member Events throughout the season (subject to availability – registration to events is required and places will be allocated on a first come first served basis)
- Entry into the International ticket ballot
- Regular communication giving you exclusive behind the scenes news, access and interviews before anyone else
- Bring a mate for £10 to selected matches
- Invitation to an exclusive discount event for Club Members in the Gloucester Rugby Shop
- Exclusive discount offers for Club Members
- Exclusive access to match ticket pre-sales
- Exclusive access to pre-sale on concerts held at Kingsholm Stadium, subject to promoter approval
- 15% discount on conferencing and events booking at Kingsholm Stadium
We are simplifying our stand categories
- Premium seats situated in Malvern Tyres Stand (previously categorised at Gold). These seats will only be available for Club Members, Hospitality guests or 1873 Club Members.
- Malvern Tyres Stand seats (Silver and Bronze categories are removed).
- Stowford Press Stand, the Greene King Shed and the Speedy Skips Stand remain the same
We are improving the added benefits for Club Membership
Every month during the season we will be putting on exclusive events for Club Members.
- If you are an existing Club Member renewing for the 2020-21 season, your Club Membership card will be re-activated so please ensure that you keep your current card.
The quickest and easiest way to renew is online.
If you are renewing |
Log in using your customer number and renew your membership online. Please ensure your date of birth is up to date on your account to ensure your renewal price is correct.
IMPORTANT | As with last season, it is no longer possible to process two memberships under the same name. Each member must have their own individual account. If you do have multiple members under one account, please email [email protected] or call our ticket office on 01452 872289 before you renew.
If you are joining as a new Club Member |
You can find the 2020-21 Club Membership prices for new members HERE.
IMPORTANT | Please note, in our bid to become more sustainable, next year for renewing members we will no longer be posting renewal information. This information will be sent via email only. Please ensure you have a correct email address on your club membership account.
**Club Membership age groups are as follows
Junior : 6-17 years old : Means anyone aged 6 to 17 as at 1 September of the relevant season.
18-25 years old : Means anyone aged 18 to 25 years old as at 1 September of the relevant season.
Adult : means anyone aged 26 and over as at 1 September of the relevant season
Concession : means anyone aged 65 and over as at 1 September of the relevant season, mature students, those currently serving in the armed forces and those working for the emergency services.
Anyone aged under 6 as at 1 September of the relevant season will receive FREE entry but please note for seated stands, they will NOT be allocated a seat, and if a seat is required a ticket needs to be purchased.
Proof of ID is required.
1 Subject to any scheduling or competition changes by PRL, EPCR, PRC or RFU and qualification.
3 Only available to Club Members who have opted in to communications.
4 Applicable matches will be communicated throughout the season.