Gloucester Rugby Foundation is the official charitable arm of Premiership Rugby side Gloucester Rugby. Established in 2016, the Gloucester Rugby Foundation has grown to become one of the leading charitable organisations in Gloucestershire, using sport as a vehicle to achieve positive social change.
Click here to find out more about Gloucester Rugby's Charity Policy.
Every day, the Gloucester Rugby Foundation’s team of coaches and educators work with people of all ages, from introducing children in primary schools to rugby union, right through to using the club’s proud heritage to tackle isolation in older people.
‘Your Club, Your Community’ sets out a clear ambition to become a leading sports foundation, recognised for its approach to partnership working and achieving community impact.
To Engage, Educate and Inspire the local community to bring about positive social impact and new opportunities for all through sport.
To use the power and inspiration of rugby, along with the values of Gloucester Rugby, to make a difference by:
- Delivering innovative programmes for people of all ages
- Developing partnerships that bring about success based on the needs of local people
- Providing new opportunities through sport for disadvantaged groups
Find out more about what we do from the three areas we support:
- Participation – to ensure every person in Gloucestershire has an opportunity to play rugby in their community regardless of age or ability
- Wellbeing – to offer accessible opportunities that inspire people of all ages to lead healthier and more active lives
- Education – to boost education attainment, employment outcomes and improve life chances through bespoke sport-based programmes delivered within schools and at Kingsholm.
Thank you to our supporters: