The new Gloucester Rugby Business Club
There’s no doubt that 2020 will go down as one of the most challenging ever. As well as the health impacts of Covid-19, there has been a huge impact on businesses, including ours.
In planning our own actions to recover from the financial impact of lockdowns etc we have looked at how we might be able to use our place in the Gloucester and Gloucestershire community to help rebuild business across our region.
What we have come up with is the ‘Gloucester Rugby Business Club’.
Membership of the Gloucester Rugby Business Club will provide these benefits:
Business Club Directory:
- A listing in our new Business Directory on our website, which receives over a million visitors a year
- You will have the opportunity to tailor your message for maximum impact and include special offers if you wish - allowing our fans to search for your products or services. A link to your own website will mean that you can capitalise on the high levels of traffic to the Gloucester Rugby website to increase the traffic to your own
- We will be encouraging fans in our regular communications to utilise the Business Club directory whenever they need a product or service - on the basis that they will be supporting the businesses that are supporting our Club
Business Club Branded Assets:
- Exclusive use of Gloucester Rugby Business Club branded assets including the logo and email footer for use in your own communications and marketing materials
- This will enable you to publicly and clearly display your support of Gloucester Rugby to your own customers, including on your website, your office reception, etc.
Business Club Events:
- An invitation to four exclusive Gloucester Rugby Business Club events per year. (Whilst we hope to welcome you to Kingsholm for these events, the current Covid situation means that the event in Q1 will be held remotely). The events will provide:
- Updates from Club management and senior members of the coaching team, and your opportunity to ask questions in this private forum
- Guest speakers from sport or business
- Networking opportunities
Additional Business Club Benefits:
- Access to matchday hospitality booking before they go on public sale
- The opportunity to reserve restaurant dining or a match box even before general sale of the 2021-22 fixtures
- 20% discount on our best available rate on non-matchday conferencing and events facilities. We have conferencing and events facilities catering for very small groups up to a couple of hundred
As well as these benefits to your business, you will be helping Gloucester Rugby recover from our current Covid-related financial difficulties. This means we can continue with our work not only around top-flight rugby, but also with the huge amount of work we do in the community. Before lockdown we were working with around 35,000 youngsters in 150 schools and clubs, as well as veterans, vulnerable people and senior citizens. We’re looking forward to restarting and growing this activity.
Gloucester Rugby Business Club Subscription:
All the Club benefits are included in the subscription of £99 (plus VAT) per month.
Sign-up now and take advantage of 6-months free membership by filling in your business details below: