Gloucester Rugby Camps
Gloucester Rugby Holiday Camps
Keep the children entertained with our Gloucester Rugby Camps.
At Gloucester Rugby, we are all about the kids in our community having fun whilst keeping active at the same time!
We run Junior Camps throughout the year, including every half term. See the dates below for our upcoming camps.
Led by former Gloucester Rugby and Samoan international player Terry Fanolua and our experienced Community Rugby Coaches, our junior camps provide a fun and friendly environment to allow kids to learn or improve their game.
The Rugby Camps skills session will focus on:
- Handling – The Basic Principles
- Decision Making – The Fundamentals of Game Understanding, Evasion and Attacking Play
- Contact – Tackle Technique, Rucking, Mauling and Defensive Systems
- Running – The Principles of Speed and Agility
- Analysis – Used to Improve Game Understanding
- Team Building – A Vital Element that means the difference between Victory and Defeat
Our Multi Sports Camp included rugby, basketball, dodgeball, Gaelic football and cricket just to name a few sports as well as team building activities.
For questions email firstname.lastname@example.org or book your place below.