At Gloucester Rugby we believe in the power of one team. The team that represents us on the field is supported in every way by the team that gets them there and that creates fantastic experiences at Kingsholm Stadium.
We are looking for an individuals who work to high standards and will thrive in our busy and exciting stadium environment. This is a casual role to support our match and event days.
- Wash cookware, utensils, and cutlery to keep them in rotation.
- Keep the storage areas organised.
- Help with routine food preparation, such as peeling and chopping vegetables.
- Kitchen cleaning, including mopping up spills as needed, cleaning floors at the end of service, taking out rubbish, and ensuring that kitchen work surfaces are kept clean and sanitised.
We are looking for...
- Flexibility with regard to working days and hours, to include weekends.
- A commitment to delivering a high quality of work.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, with the ability to work well both independently and as part of a wider team.
To apply, please send your CV to [email protected]