Gloucester Rugby Club has teamed up with Cotswold Care Hospice for a special fundraising event - for the blokes.
The charity's first Men's Walk will be staged on Sunday March 13, starting and finishing at Kingsholm.
Men can choose between a five-mile and10-mile route. They will finish by returning through the players' tunnel and a lap around the pitch.
As a reward for their efforts, the men will enjoy a pie, a pin tand a chance to watch a Six Nations match (England v Scotland) on the big screen inthe 1873 suite. Families can also join the men at Kingsholm.
The walk is supported by Olivier Azam, Raging Bull and former Gloucester and England player Phil Vickery.
Every year Cotswold Care Hospice supports more than 500 people with life-limiting illnesses and their families in Gloucestershire. All of its services are provided free of charge.
The charity receives less than 10 per cent of funding from the Government. The remaining 90 per cent comes from fundraising.
"I have a friend whose wife is being support by a hospice so we know how important places like Cotswold Care are," said Olivier."I would encourage all men to sign up and do their bit by raising money for this worthwhile cause."
Talking to the RFU podcast after England's 32-3 win over Argentina, Billy Twelvetrees admitted that there were still areas to work on, but that everyone in the camp was pretty pleased with a job well done.
When he joins Gloucester Rugby later this summer, Matt Kvesic will do so as a full England international. The openside flanker has been named to start against Argentina on Saturday and spoke to RFU.com about the prospect.
Ben Morgan, Tom Johnson and Henry Thomas spoke to Russ Hargreaves this week as they were about to do some DIY work at Chobham RFC as part of Natwest Rugby Force. On the agenda for discussion were, of course, England's forthcoming games but also the trio's painting prowess.
With ADEY Professional Heating Solutions now unveiled as Gloucester Rugby's new main sponsor from July 2013, managing Director Kelvin Stevens spoke to the club website about the reasons for getting involved with the club.
Gloucester Rugby CEO Stephen Vaughan was delighted to introduce ADEY Professional Heating Solutions as the club's new main sponsor this week. He spoke to the club website about the exciting new partnership.
Although understandably disappointed following the 40-39 defeat at Exeter, Freddie Burns thought that both teams fully contributed to a great spectacle but that a couple of refereeing decisions were key to the outcome.
Gloucester's final game of the season ended in a narrow defeat in a pulsating encounter at the Exeter Chiefs. The Cherry and Whites went down 40-39, as Gareth Steenson's dramatic late penalty meant that the end of Director of Rugby Nigel Davies' first season in charge ended in defeat. Davies spoke to the official website in the Devon sunshine.
They've come close several times over the years but England U20s finally defeated the Baby Blacks on Tuesday evening to qualify for the final of the Junior World Championship where they will take on Wales.
The Gloucester Rugby Academy has established a production line of rugby talent in recent times, and Assistant Academy Manager Simon Lane is confident that the latest generation are going to step up to the mark.
Ross Moriarty and Elliott Stooke have both been named in the England U20s side to take on New Zealand in the semi-final of the IRB Junior World Championship in Vannes, France, on Tuesday June 18, kick off 1945 (GMT).
The J.P. Morgan Premiership Rugby 7s Series sweeps across the country this summer with pool matches at Gloucester Rugby, Northampton Saints and Saracens on 1,2 and 3 August, and the Final at Bath Rugby on 9 August.
British and Irish Lions Head Coach Warren Gatland has named his squad for the match in Canberra against Super 15 side ACT Brumbies, with injuries hitting the squad Gloucester Rugby's Billy Twelvetrees was drafted in to the touring party and he starts at inside-centre for Tuesday's match.