Freddie helped with the draw which was done using the RFU's ball shooter. EDF rugby balls had numbers written on each panel and they were fired into the air at Kingsholm. Freddie then had to catch the balls and call out a number which led to a very amusing cup draw.
Andy Spurr, Managing Director of EDF Energy's Nuclear Generation business said, "We are delighted to become sponsors of this great competition. The EDF Group are long-term supporters of top flight rugby across Europe so this is a great fit for our business.
"We are keen to support our local community and as one of the largest local employers in the area with over 1600 people at our Barnwood site we are sure to have many people working there with young relatives taking part in the tournament."
The First round of games are as follows: games to be played on or before W/C 31st October 2011.
- Churchdown School v Wyedean School
- Lakers School v Whitecross School
- Farmors School v Thomas Keble School
- Heywood School v Brockworth School
- Balcarras School v Marling School
- Chipping Sodbury School v Pittville School
- Bourneside School v Chosen Hill School
- Cotswold School v Beaufort School
- Sir Thomas Rich's School v Cleeve School
- All Saints Academy v Newent School
- Katherine Lady Berkely School v Crypt School
- Archway School v Redknock School
- Kingshill School v Dene Magna School
- Winchcombe School v Severn Vale School
- Pates Grammer School - Bye
- St Peters High School - Bye
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org