It's a fast and enjoyable no contact sport which welcomes both males and females of any age to get involved. Beginners are welcome and since it's such an easy game to learn and play that TOUCH RUGBY is one of our most successful programmes.
All you need is six people, a pair of trainers and a bit of enthusiasm. Individuals can also come along and will be placed into teams. The teams can be either mixed or all male/ female the choice is up to you!
This season the Touch Rugby League will be running at Longlevens RFC starting on Wednesday 3rd June. Initially there will be 2 weeks of 'taster sessions' before leading into the 8 week league with fixtures taking place every week from 6.30pm onwards.
All participating teams will receive:
• The chance to win Rugbytech vouchers (£250 - winners / £100-runners up)
• 8 weeks worth of league games
• Match Day tickets for the Pre-season fixtures in August
• The chance to play at Kingsholm Stadium (Quarter-Finals, Semi -Finals and Finals to be played at Kingsholm)
• Cost - £150 per team (£1.50 per person per week based on a squad of 10)
• Option to purchase shirts -there is limited availability at an additional cost of £5 per shirt
How can you sign up?
Register your team or your individual details by contacting Andy Brown at Gloucester Rugby on 01452 872275 or email firstname.lastname@example.org