The starting XV is the same that would have taken to the field against Italy in Rovigo two weeks ago before the game was called off due to a frozen pitch.
Leeds flanker Chris Walker captains the side, and there are first starts for Dom Barrow, Tommy Bell, Josh Bassett, Sam Hill and Anthony Watson.
At the other end of the spectrum, full back Ben Ransom plays in his twelfth successive Under 20 match.
Gloucester Rugby's second row Elliot Stooke is named amongst the replacements.
Under 20 Head Coach Rob Hunter said:
"We're looking forward to seeing the guys play. It's a shame that the Italy match was postponed, we had prepared really well, but we've now had two good weeks training with the guys and we're excited to see some fresh faces take to the field against Wales.
"It was a close game against the Welsh last season and they've made a good start to this season's Six Nations. They'll present a stern challenge - every time we play them it's a physical game, and from what we've seen they like to run the ball so it should be an entertaining match."
Tickets for the game are still available here: http://www.quins.co.uk/tickets/
Please note: England U20's game against Italy in Rovigo has been rearranged for Saturday, March 3, kick off 3pm.
England Under 20 starting XV v Wales
1) Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs)
2) Koree Britton (Gloucester Rugby)
3) Kyle Sinckler (Harlequins)
4) Tom Price (Leicester Tigers)
5) George Merrick (Harlequins)
6) Dom Barrow (Leeds Carnegie)
7) Chris Walker (C) (Leeds Carnegie)
8) Jack Clifford (Harlequins)
9) Dan Robson (Gloucester Rugby)
10) Tommy Bell (Sale Sharks)
11) Josh Bassett (Bedford Blues)
12) Sam Hill (Exeter Chiefs)
13) Charlie Walker (Harlequins)
14) Anthony Watson (London Irish)
15) Ben Ransom (Saracens)
16) Scott Spurling (Saracens)
17) Alec Hepburn (London Wasps)
18) Nick Auterac (Saracens)
19) Elliot Stooke (Gloucester Rugby)
20) Will Skuse (Bath Rugby)
21) Alex Day (Northampton Saints)
22) Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs)
23) Marland Yarde (London Irish)
Content courtest of RFU