The front row sees Munster, Ulster and Leinster combine in the shape of David Kilcoyne, Rob Herring and Martin Moore.
The engine room is an all-Ulster affair with Iain Henderson and Dan Tuohy named in the second row. Tuohy returns to Kingsholm, having started his career at Gloucester, playing two games in March 2008.
Rhys Ruddock, Tommy O'Donnell and Robin Copeland form an all-action back row unit, while Leinster's Isaac Boss and Ian Madigan pair up at half-back.
Darren Cave and Robbie Henshaw will join forces in an exciting centre partnership with the back-three made up of Craig Gilroy, Fergus McFadden and Felix Jones.
Ireland last played at Kingsholm in May 2012 against the Barbarians going down 29-28 but wing Craig Gilroy crossed for two tries that day so will be hoping to continue his form in Gloucester.
O2 Irish Wolfhounds to face England Saxons:
15. Felix Jones (Shannon/Munster)
14. Fergus McFadden (Old Belvedere/Leinster)
13. Robbie Henshaw (Buccaneers/Connacht)
12. Darren Cave (Belfast Harlequins/Ulster)
11. Craig Gilroy (Dungannon/Ulster)
10. Ian Madigan (Blackrock College/Leinster)
9. Isaac Boss (Terenure College/Leinster)
8. Robin Copeland (Cardiff Blues)
7. Tommy O'Donnell (UL Bohemians/Munster)
6. Rhys Ruddock (St Mary's College/Leinster)
5. Dan Tuohy (Ballymena/Ulster)
4. Iain Henderson (Ballynahinch/Ulster)
3. Martin Moore (Lansdowne/Leinster)
2. Rob Herring (Ballinahinch/Ulster)
1. David Kilcoyne (UL Bohemians/Munster)
16. Richardt Strauss (Old Wesley RFC/Leinster)
17. Jack McGrath (St Mary's College/Leinster)
18. Stephen Archer (St Mary's College/Munster)
19. Robbie Diack (Malone/Ulster)
20. Jordi Murphy (Lansdowne/Leinster)
21. Kieran Marmion (Corinthians/Connacht)
22. Ian Keatley (Young Munster/Munster)
23. Simon Zebo (Cork Constitution/Munster)
Tickets are still available for the clash at Kingsholm Stadium. You can take advantage of the early bird discount if you purchase your tickets for the match before 6:30pm on Thursday evening.
Visit www.gloucesterrugby.co.uk/tickets or call 0871 871 8781.