Eddie Jones has named three Gloucester Rugby players in the England side to take on the Barbarians in an uncapped fixture at Twickenham Stadium on Sunday 19 June (3pm KO).
Mark Atkinson and Jonny May are both starting with Jack Singleton set to play a role off the bench.
Jones said: “This is a young team, they have prepared really well and worked hard over the past few camps to come together as a group. It is a great opportunity to play in this England XV side and show what they can do.
“We are looking forward to playing against an unusually French Barbarians side – which you normally only get when you play the French Barbarians.
“We’ll use it as an opportunity to develop combinations and assess players for the Australia tour.
“We will put our best foot forward and it should make for a great game of rugby for all of the supporters at Twickenham.”
15. Tommy Freeman (Northampton Saints)
14. Joe Cokanasiga (Bath Rugby)
13. Joe Marchant (Harlequins)
12. Mark Atkinson (Gloucester Rugby)
11. Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby)
10. Marcus Smith (Harlequins)
9. Harry Randall (Bristol Bears)
1. Bevan Rodd (Sale Sharks)
2. Jack Walker (Harlequins)
3. Will Collier (Harlequins)
4. Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby)
5. Jonny Hill (Exeter Chiefs)
6. Tom Curry (C) (Sale Sharks)
7. Sam Underhill (Bath Rugby)
8. Alex Dombrandt (Harlequins)
16. Jack Singleton (Gloucester Rugby)
17. Will Goodrick-Clarke (London Irish)
18. Patrick Schickerling (Exeter Chiefs)
19. Courtney Lawes (Northampton Saints)
20. Jack Willis (Wasps)
21. Danny Care (Harlequins)
22. Orlando Bailey (Bath Rugby)
23. Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs)